A development application has been submitted by Locale Apartments Pty Ltd to construct a 22-storey mixed-use tower located at 27-33 Railway Terrace, Milton.
The proposal comprises of ground level and basement retail as well as commercial tenancies, short-term accommodation rooms which are located within the podium of the tower.
A large rooftop communal open space is also proposed which includes a publicly accessible rooftop bar
- A total of 143 x one, two and three-bedroom apartments
- 66 x Short-term Accommodation rooms and 901 sqmof non-residential Gross Floor Area (GFA).
- 4 levels of basement car parking and a commercial/club tenancy in part of Basement level 1
- Ground level retail and commercial tenancies, and vehicle access, servicing and parking areas
- 3 podium levels shared between car parking and Short-term accommodation units
- 4 tower levels shared between Short-term accommodation units and residential units
- 12 levels of residential apartments
- Rooftop communal open space and a publicly accessible bar
- Car Parking 241 spaces total, including199 resident spaces (including 6 motor bicycle spaces), 22 visitor spaces, 20 short-term accommodation
- Bicycle Parking 229 spaces total, including 193 resident spaces, 36 visitor spaces
Designed by Kris Kowalski Architects, the mixed-use building has been designed with separate residential and hotel lobbies.The proposal includes ‘winter gardens’ to ensure that usable private open space is provided year-round, given its close proximity to the railway line.
Read the original article here.
Comments are closed.